Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The consumption of Red Meat?

I keep on hearing and reading on articles that eating too much red meat can increase the chances of getting cancer, so why is this?





Now this might be a dumb question but is chicken considered red meat?





The reason i ask this is because i work out frequently and do not take any protein shakes. So all my protein comes from eating chicken, red meat and fish....along with other foods high in protein.





Is their an alternative to red meat in my situation?



Chicken and turkey are poultry, not red meat. Fish is also not read meat. Both will give you protein, and stock up on broccoli and other greens. If you're really concerned start downing those protein shakes.





Personally, I don't pay attention to what "causes cancer" anymore -- Apparently everything does. The other day I had a man tell me dairy causes cancer and does not really supply us with calcium, that's just a sales pitch. I don't want to live in a bubble, thanks. If it's offered, I'll take my cancer on a silver platter, with a side of red meat and cheese.




if you are that concerned with your health, then eating any meat other than red meat is probably better for you. fish, Chicken, shellfish, or the alternative such as peanuts or eggs is your best bet.




Chicken is considered white meat as is turkey.





Lamb, beef and pork are red meat.





All things in moderation,eat a balanced diet.





Lean red meat has a lot of good points if not overeaten.




NO chicken isn't red meat. But keep eating red meat its nothing too bad. Bad would be the shakes. keep eating natural.




Rice and Beans is a great source for protein.




everything at one point in time is said to be the cause ov cancer...


depends on what part ov the chicken ur eating...eat eggs! and tuna!


trust me, im a professional ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment