Sunday, March 29, 2009

Favourite Beer Brand?

I'm Canadian, so I go for Labbat's Blue, Molson Export, Molson Canadian etc.. I also like cheap beer for obvious reasons, Brava and Carling come to mind. What about you ?



still with the high school beers i see, bleh




Ugh, cheap is not the way to go my friend. I personally like Guinness, Shiner Bock, and hard ciders. The two best I have had are Woodchuck Cider and HardCore Cider. Both are quite yummy, although Woodchuck tastes more like a beer than the HardCore cider.




Stella Artois, Dos eques, Samuel Adams, Heineken, Fosters, and Corona. Don't like light beer ( tastes like backwash) cheap beer is ok as long as its full body and full of flavor.




if i have the money deffinately bud lite. if im going for high quantity and cheap. either busch lite, or keystone lite. very cheap, and also quite good :)




Miller High Life is me fav. It is cheap and nice. Need I say more?


Note: I always shoot a little Kanuck Koolaid(Canadian Mist) as a kicker. LOL




Molson Canadian in bottle form and Rickard's Red in lager.




Never liked beer...




Red Stripe Mon




Guinness all the way!




rouge or left hand or lagunitas are all great brands

No comments:

Post a Comment