Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Do you enjoy porridge for breakfast?

Yes last night I was thinking about having some for breakfast but now I've been to work I'm shattered and can't really be bothered.




Yes rice porridge with sweet potatoes is a special diet for morning & hot weather lunch. It can also be fish or meat porridge to give you better dilution and cooling effect for summer time. Top breakfast for the Chinese.....Teochew, Hokkien, Cantonese & Hakka.(Dialect groups).




Ilove my porridge in the morning, but not with sugar thats the way the English make it and the army doe's the same, it should be made with salt not sugar! who cares as long as you get your morning porridge. houndog9@ya




Oh yes.


But not as the english eat it.


A good bowl of it, lightly salted, rough oats - not the namby pampby little dusty things.


Magic start to the day.


Slow release energy too.




Sometimes I like traditional oats (a little salty with milk), but also like eating them raw with yoghurt.


I hate oats with sugar or anything else.




Absolutely love it. Just finished a lovely bowl of it, cheated this morning topped it with a bit of left- over cream. Gorgeous!




of cource, my little son like it and i to.


I hope i write it correct?


my english is not good.




Yes, I actually really like it. My mom used to make it when I was a little kid, I can't make it as well as she can though. I'm trying though.




Oat so simple, running to the microwave now to prepare with syrup to hand and fresh cream, yum...




Only sometikmes, i get sick of it sometimes cu's i don't put enough sugar and stuff.....? x




Yes - but rarely. Usually I don't have breakfast




Fantastic for putting wallpaper up.




nope not really..hubby cooks it a lot..if it has no lumps in it...i will eat it, prefer eggs toast etc ...




Yes.


The Old Fashioned kind with large oats.




yup.


my own - with salt (i'm scottish)





or M&S with cream




no,its so monotonous




Yeah.i love oats and a tomato soup each moning,a must




I do, very nice




no. to be honest

No comments:

Post a Comment