Sunday, March 29, 2009

(Far too) Sweet Vermouth?

My father is selling my childhood home that I lived in for 15 years. Whilst cleaning out my old room I found a bottle of sweet vermouth that had been sitting in my closet hiding space untouched for the past 5 years(I have been a big fan of Rob Roys since I was 13). I haven't any liquor in my apartment and upon tasting this bottle of vermouth found it intolerably sweet. I have no booze in my apartment, are there any household items I can mix with this to at least make it seem like I'm not drinking inebriated gummy bears?



Wow. That's a tough one. I only like sweet vermouth as a mixer (like in Manhattans). You might try diluting it with some sparkling water or maybe something acidic like orange or tomato juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment