Sunday, March 29, 2009

Does rum go good with Mountain Dew?

I feel like drowning my sorrows in the bottle, so i might as well drown them in a tasty bottle :P



yes rum goes good with any soda but mountain dew it's great also try cherry coke with captain morgan.




OMG one night I was drinking Crown and vodka and I got COMPLETELY naked in my friend Sarah's bathroom LOL! I had these 2 guys in there and I wasn't letting them look because I was in the tub and they kept talking about how turned on they were and then they start taking their clothes off! LOL!





Then Sarah's dad busts in and tells the guys to get out and then HE starts taking HIS clothes off LOL.





So that's the story of how I lost Sarah as a friend :(




No. it's does not. fruit drinks that mix well with rum. exotic fruit. v8 splash go to the liquor store and get some mixers




Captain Morgan and Mt Dew tastes like cream soda.




Rum goes good with anything




I would think not, but I don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment