Sunday, March 29, 2009

Patron or Vodka? what would sip on?

Patron all the way for me. or Sky Vodka or 151 why no? lol .....! mmm yummy!



No sipping her. Silver Patron. Shots with a chaser




Both sound pretty disgusting. I would prefer some Crown. Or even some cheap Canadian Whiskey would be better than patron. Patron is only popular because all the rappers drink it.....and they only drink it because it's expensive and painful to drink.




I would not sip either myself, a nice whiskey has better flavour in my opinion... but i dont like tequila and vodka is flavourless (alternatively a nice dark rum is good)




Neither. I gave up vodka in 1993. Now, it's Bourbon whiskey :):):)


Tastes good...




I like the flavor of vodka much better. I tried to get into Patron, but the taste completely turns me off.




patron.. i love tequila.

No comments:

Post a Comment